Your guide to our fees
As we are a private dental practice, we can provide a complete range of quality dental services. We calculate fees on an hourly time rate plus any extra items, such as laboratory charges. To give an indication of likely charges see a sample of our fees below (these are for guidance only):
- Routine Dental Examination (including up to two small radiographs if indicated) – from £95
- New Patient Examination/Consultation – £124
- Hygienist Appointment (30 mins) – from £75
- Dentist Hourly Rate (this varies depending on clinician) – from £248
Costs will be estimated and agreed with you prior to the commencement of treatment and we will also inform you if there will be any changes.
You will be given a printed estimate for reference. However, we must stress that dentistry is not an exact science and treatment plans may change, depending on any discoveries we make during treatment. Should you require further clarification, please do not hesitate to ask a member of our team.
Denplan Payment Plans
If you want to spread the cost of your dental care, we work closely with Denplan, the UK’s leading dental payment plan specialists and can offer personal dental payment plans, including supplementary dental insurance, for an agreed monthly fee.
We offer three handy Denplan products:
- Denplan Essentials – This covers the basic elements of your preventive and routine care with discounted fees for any additional private treatment. Cover costs just £22.65 per month.
- Denplan Care – An extension of the Essentials plan which covers a more comprehensive range of dental treatments. Cover starts from just £22.95 per month.
- Denplan Children – A payment plan specially designed for younger patients with a strong emphasis on preventive care to avoid dental problems developing and ensure your child will feel comfortable seeing the dentist and stay that way as they grow up. Cover costs just £19.50 per month.
Any payment questions? Give us a call on 01224 641773.