Complete dental care with easy access to specialists
We deliver a full range of dental services for the whole family, with the added advantage that, if you are diagnosed with a difficult to treat a condition or need a specialised procedure, we have an in-house clinician who can help.
When you join us, you will be assigned to a named dentist who will coordinate all your care. This ensures continuity and provides an important point of contact for you and the specialist clinicians.
Whatever your need, we can provide appropriate treatment, but our primary aim is to maintain your oral health by focusing strongly on preventive care.
When you come to see us for your regular examinations, we will check the following:
- The soft tissues of the mouth, tongue and throat for any lumps, bumps or signs of oral cancer.
- Your gums – to make sure they are healthy and free from disease.
- Occlusion – how your teeth fit together (your ‘bite’) and any associated problems.
- The presence of dental decay or cavities and the integrity of existing restorations such as fillings or crowns
- Any signs of damage to your teeth and soft tissues
- Tooth wear
- Anything else that may be causing problems, such ill-fitting dentures
We may also have to take radiographs (x-rays) to fully diagnose a particular condition.
Call us on 01224 641773 if you would like to find out how to join our welcoming, caring practice.